Friday, April 02, 2010

My name is John Olney and I have been Maria Kitzmiller’s best friend for over 20 years. I am sad to report that  Maria’s two daughters elected not to hold a memorial or celebration of life service for their mother.

In March, six months after Maria’s passing, the daughters have filed suit to contest Maria’s will and trust desires The primary reason for their contest is that they claim I had undue influence on her and convinced her to change her bequeaths significantly from spitting her estate between them to giving the largest sum (about 60%) to leukemia charity. Of course, these charges are false and the daughters will not prevail.

I will attempt to hold a celebration of Maria’s life in the new future. Please stay in touch via the web site I created for her at www.mariakitz.blogspot.com/  or call her phone for messages at 925-825-2901.

No comments: